Berkeley 18kt gold wedding band
Berkeley 18kt gold men's wedding band
NEED HELP?Ask An Expert
Deliveries are via DHL and are insured for the full retail value whilst in transit. We do not ship to PO Boxes or offer pay on delivery. LEARN MORE
- All in-stock items are processed and shipped within 2 working days
- Metro Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt deliveries are usually 2-3 working days. The rest of the country is 2-5 working days
- For same-day deliveries please make your purchase in-store
Domestic orders over ₦100,000 are shipped free nationwide in Nigeria via DHL. International shipments over ₦300,000 are also shipped free
We offer worldwide shipping via DHL. The average price for international shipping is about $30. LEARN MORE
We offer engraving and resizing services in our Lagos workshop. Please note that these services add 7-14 working days to the shipping time so please plan accordingly
- We offer a 7 day exchange policy on AZARAI rings subject to availability
- Please note that custom orders or altered merchandise (engraved, resized etc) are EXCLUDED from this policy and cannot be exchanged under any circumstances
- Click here to view our full Exchange Policy
All AZARAI rings come with a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. Manufacturing defects refer to the structure of the jewelry only and not damage due to usage or normal wear and tear. LEARN MORE
COMPLIMENTARY CLEANING AND POLISHING
We offer complimentary cleaning, polishing and rhodium-plating within the 1 year warranty period on all full-priced AZARAI rings. LEARN MORE
All fine jewelry can be affected by normal wear, activities or trauma. This is especially true for rings because our hands are subject to daily pressure.
Our warranty excludes coverage for damage due to wear and tear, loss of stones, product loss or theft. CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE EXCLUDED FROM THE AZARAI WARRANTY. LEARN MORE
BASIC CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Please bear in mind that ALL jewelry is fragile and requires care to enjoy its use for a long time.
Even gold is susceptible to scratches that dull its shine over time. Take off your rings if you are doing physical labor or handling harsh chemicals and clean it regularly to remove soap scum and buildup.
To help you care for your jewelry we have created a comprehensive jewelry care guide. LEARN MORE