At Azarai, we are dedicated to providing authentic and high-quality jewelry and guarantee that all of our products are as described and hallmarked.
We want all of our customers to purchase with peace of mind knowing that all AZARAI rings come with a one year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Manufacturing defects refer to the structure of the jewelry. Some examples of manufacturing defects which are covered by this warranty include:
- Surface pores or blemishes in the metal
- Uneven settings
- Chips or scratches in the stones at the time of pick-up or delivery
- Rhodium plating stains on the metal
If you believe your product has a manufacturing defect, kindly send it to us for a free evaluation by our jewelry workshop.
If we determine your product is damaged due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace it. If the item is no longer available, we may, at our discretion, replace it with a similar item or provide a full or partial store credit towards another piece.
If we determine that the damage is not caused by a manufacturing defect, then we will notify you immediately and let you know if repair services are available at cost or otherwise.
COMPLIMENTARY CLEANING AND POLISHING
We offer complimentary cleaning, polishing and rhodium-plating within the one year warranty period on all full-priced AZARAI rings.
We can complete all other repairs in our workshop for a nominal fee. A receipt MUST accompany all warranty repairs. Without a receipt, repairs are chargeable, so please retain your receipts after purchase.
Please bear in mind that ALL jewelry is fragile and requires care to enjoy its use for a long time.
All fine jewelry can be affected by normal wear, activities or trauma. This is especially true for rings because our hands are subject to daily pressure.
Our warranty excludes coverage for damage due to wear and tear, loss of stones, product loss or theft.
EJ COLE AND CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE EXCLUDED FROM THE AZARAI WARRANTY
COMMON JEWELRY ISSUES
The following is a list of common jewelry issues that are NOT manufacturing defects:
- Dents and scratches are inevitable and are not a defect
- Pits or holes in the setting caused by corrosive chemicals such as chlorine bleach
- Discoloration due to exposure to chemicals, cosmetics, swimming pools, hot tubs or bathing
- Rings damaged or misshapen as a result of "hands-on" activities, such as weight-lifting, rock climbing, gardening, DIY etc; including cases where damage results in loss of stones
- Bent, broken or worn out prongs allowing a stone to fall out or be lost
- Lost stones due to chipping or breaking caused by normal wear or other damage
- Bands that become misshapen or bent
Rings that have special finishes, such as matte, sandblast or satin (among others) are particularly prone to natural wear, which will affect the appearance of the finish over time.
Anything abrasive making contact with the ring will affect the finish. Please avoid storing or mixing up your rings with other hard surfaces and metals as they are likely to get scratched.
Other hand-dominant activities like contact sports, exposure to harsh chemicals like chlorine in swimming pools, or your ring making contact with hard surfaces such as keys or door handles will also contribute to a ring's finish changing over time. This is normal and is not considered a manufacturing defect.
Please note that it is not always possible to restore a ring to its original finish. Typically only solid gold and sterling silver polished rings can be restored.
BASIC CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Remove your jewelry when doing activities or duties which would strike, repeatedly wear, knock or potentially cause damage. This includes housework, gardening, sporting activities, exercise or outdoor chores
- Put on your jewelry last after applying cosmetics and make-up. Keep lotions, perfumes, oils, hair products, and make-up away from your jewelry
- Keep your jewelry dry. Take off your jewelry before you shower, do dishes, do laundry or swim. Avoid sweat coming in contact with your jewelry to prevent tarnish
- Keep your jewelry away from harsh chemicals like chlorine and ammonia. Do not wear your jewelry in swimming pools, spas or hot tubs
- Store your jewelry carefully when not in use in a proper jewelry case. Do not store your jewelry pieces together or with other hard surfaces to avoid them scratching each other
- Clean your jewelry regularly and carefully with warm water, mild dishwashing liquid and a (very soft) children's toothbrush. For professional cleaning, please visit us in-store
- Inspect your jewelry regularly and have it repaired if you notice any early signs of damage
PLEASE VIEW OUR COMPREHENSIVE JEWELRY CARE GUIDE HERE